I’ve had a busy writer week. Wish it was a busy selling week, but…
Here’s some things I did or that happened:
- My interview was featured on a friend’s blog here.
- I opened a Tweetdeck account, the usefulness thereof is still to be discovered.
- As of this writing, I am 5 away from 300 Twitter followers. I’ve gained a bunche since I announced there I’m an indie author.
- My book is scheduled to be featured here on Tuesday, 4/30.
- I have liked/friended several authors.
- I set up a meeting with Youngtown’s library manager to discuss writing programs for children and adults this summer.
- I’m in contact with a wonderful woman who is helping me with research for What Doesn’t Kill You.
- I made some nice progress on WDKY.
- Added pictures to website and this blog. (I’m getting better at basic image manipulation!)
I don’t know where any of this is leading, if indeed anywhere. I read a blog this week–wish I’d saved it–by a man who was achieving what he wanted. He said he was ready when it happened because he kept working on it.
I want to be ready.